Hello my dearest readers,
In the future I'll try not to be selfish or lazy girl and I'll share with you my personal ten favorite reads of the week. Hope you'll find something interesting and inspiring for yourself. So here are the this week's candies. Enjoy!
1. T Magazine; D’un Certain Âge Potiche and ’70s Style
François Ozon’s “Potiche” is movie that’s on my to see list. Why; 70’s, secretary chic and Catherine Deneuve. Yuri Chong talked to costume créatrice Pascaline Chavanne who reveals sketches for Suzanne Pujol character.
2. The Sartorialist; On the Street....Angelika, Milan
Blog post with more than 1600 comments? Did you follow Curvy vs. Normal drama on sartorialist? Yes. Angelika is curvy. And beautiful.
3. Who What Wear Blog; Kate Moss by Mario Testino
Anew released issue of photography book, new price and sneak peaks of What Katie did. Pretty neat décor for a coffee table!
4. Refinery29; Coffee & Cuties: Snaps From NYC's Best Coffee Shops
5. Independent fashion bloggers; Why fashion bloggers should love Instagram?
You have a love for beautiful dreamy pictures. You don’t know how to make them? Meet Instagram!
6. Alice in Wonderland; Temperley Fall 2011
Alice in Wonderland goes to the magic world; Alice Temperley showroom! Lovely dresses and one of a kind adventure!
7. Fashion Gone Rogue; The Apple of My Eye by Liz Ham for Helmet #2
New magazine Helmet, new issue, new vintage-inspired editorial.
8. Tales of Endearment; She's bubblicious
We can’t get enough of Susie. Natalie Joot was at her North London apartment and except she captured great images she wrote a super interesting article.
9. Wish Wish Wish; Dress Me Up
Find out why Carrie is excited..
10. Vintage Portalen; I want to remember us just as we are right now
Jessica Silversaga+Doll’s House Magazine=Divine photos
Thanks to my dear friend Ana for suggestion.
PHOTOS PROPERTY OF THESE BLOGS