Do you want a career in fashion industry and you wonder what are the job tasks of the celebrity stylist's assistant, Why we are crazy about Lolitas, What is the opening scene of movie that all Sofia Coppola fans are waiting for, What is Karl doing with ice-cream, What fashion insider thinks about upcoming industry stars, What is happening in Beijing, How it feels to have a book launch party at Liberty? Find out on these blogs!
So here are my favourite reads and sees of past week!
1. Daily Front Row; Meet Mallory Schlau, assistant to Leslie Fremar
2. Dolly Rocker Girl; pigtails and freckles, braces on your teeth, who would have thought they'd become so sublime?
3. Acesshowbiz; Opening scene of Sofia Coppola's Secret Door revealed
4. Miss Moss; High school fashions, 1969
5. Decor 8; Liberty Styling Demo + Launch Party Highlights
6. Vogue.com; Designers to watch and buy now (edited by Meredith Melling Burke)
7. Style Slicker; Leeds Visual Diary: Rose & Co
8. T Magazine; Art and Fashion in Beijing