09 April 2011

Petite Cardigans



My petite cardigan, you are great part-time lover for spring days and summer nights. Unlike the jacket,I don’t have to
carry you around, if sun is bit happier that day and I have to work for a pound. You always find your place in the space
of my bag. Bows, spots, pom poms, hearts, flowers, birds, cats, stars; you perky guys,you are all very welcome on my
cardigans. Also I wouldn’t refuse you little pearls if you find yours place under the curls. And you little lace, you are
really sometimes cardigan’s finest grace.

CARDIGANS; BOWS CARDIGAN, HEARTS CARDIGAN. THIS STREET STYLE CARDIGAN PHOTO VIA FACEHUNTER

8 comments:

madeleine said...

It's such a feminine look ... very pretty.

K A T H L E E N said...

oh very cute

SOJOURNED IN STYLE said...

an endearing post! i adore this part time lover! the multiple pattern possibilites are lovely. pretty words to a pretty petite cardigan

Aileen Kim said...

i love the way you wrote this one...it is as they said, very endearing! I want to have a collection of this cardis in all sorts of designs!!!

Sabrina Tassini said...

cool post and great blog!!i like so much the soft mood of these pics!!

Follow me dear??:)i'd be very happy if you come and do so..i wait u kiss

patchworkporter.blogspot.com

Nana said...

These are so cute! Cardigans are always a wonderful addition to a wardrobe. what a cute poem XD!

Haute World said...

The cardigan is definitely my best friend during these seasons. I've started wearing them instead of jackets last week and I couldn't be happier! Hope you had a lovely weekend :)

Maya • Fashion Illustration blog said...

Tiny cardigans are the cutest most feminine little pieces in any girls wardrobe. They are like and ultimate loving accesory :-)They just love you 100 times more back.
:-)

M