07 May 2012

Illustration file; Amy Borrell



Dear Reader,

Since I am one of the girls that will spend a day admiring illustrations and if you are familiar with my tumblr blog moi, polka dots & Beatles, you can see that I share there quite of lot illustrations that I like. Now, I want to start new series of posts here at misslikey dedicated to my favorite illustrators. I will start with Amy Borrell, one of my favorite illustrators. Most of you are familiar with Amy’s work since she and her blog Cake with Giants are true stars of blogosphere. This Melbourne based illustrator became my crush from the first time I saw her work in Frankie Magazine. Motives like animals, plants, planets, food and unusual characters colored with pale and wrapped up in sweet prettiness…you just can’t do anything but be amazed with this magical illustrated world.

Portfolio 
Blog
Shop

7 comments:

Kailey said...

What a wonderful idea for a new series! Absolutely lovely post, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us <3

Fleur said...

so pretty!
xx

Unknown said...

I am a fan of cute illustrations too. There's something in these illustration that makes me feel nostalgic. Very pretty!


XX,
Betina
Travel à la Mode

Unknown said...

Preslatko!


A.
FASHION IMPERATIVE
FASHION IMPERATIVE facebook

Nana said...

wow her illustrations are beautiful indeed! Please do continue this illustration features, they are awesome :))

snls. ♥ said...

beautiful !

Blaze said...

So cute! I love Amy's work! :)