10 April 2009

is misslikey missing red???

I was recently peaking at some photos and I realized I don't have any red items in my closet. And when I was checking photos on style.com I asked myself am I missing something. Is red color back back??

Nicole Richie and stunning Sienna Miller

Theodora Richards and Poppy Delevingne
p.s. I am trying to add a little color into my closet lately. I am really thinking about buying something cheerful. Thought my friends don't believe this.
p.i.s.s. You should read moi's explanation why I am color blind and why I want to change that on lelaModa.
photos via style.com

3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

red is such a statement, one I love <3

xx

Marian said...

love that red on all those celebs! red is such a mood lifter honey.
maybe you can start with a red accessory if you are not used to wearing it.

muah xx
marian

Meg said...

I adore Theo in her little red t-shirt, she is a little doll (from NYC Topshop opening party)

I love Kate Moss in red, when she wears it, which isn't too often, she really rocks it, whatever article of clothing it happens to be. My favorite being a little red t-mini she wore in 03-04 images. YUM! Red is so nice when chosen correctly. It is one of those "do it or die it" colors. Am sure you would pull it off to perfection. xo