02 April 2009

chic while out of town

We are in spring just few days and since moi and you are totally exhausted from winter it's time to be out of town for a weekends. Pack a few smart items in a chic travel bag or big tote and escape somewhere. It doesn't have to be house in Martha's Vineyard just go anywhere where you can be surrounded by nature. Organise something with your sweetheart, or friends. I know packing is always tres difficult but that's why you have misslikey. To learn from her mistakes

What to pack for harmony with nature weekend?
See i now last season Stella McCartney totally had impact on you to buy a floral dress. I'm sure you have it somewhere in your closet. This it the right time to get it out of your closet. I found some interesting items on polyvore that might be useful for packing.



Misslikey like Carrie believes you can get girl out of city but you can never get city out of her. When you get bored with inner peace take a break and escape to nearest town for a coffee break. Yes make sure you bring warm scarf with you, never know when will get cloudy. I fell in love with soft suede fringed flats from Charlotte Ronson. And Marc by Marc Jacobs mixed stripe jersey dress from net-a-porter is my one of my spring favorites.

When in nature smell natural. My favorite is floral fragrance Daisy by Marc Jacobs. MJ Said about it; Daisies don't smell, but I wanted to evoke the feeling that you get when you see them; happy and youthful..That's why probably it is my favorite. Cause I always try to remain petite beyond.
p.s. if you still can't talk anyone into chic nature getaway run all by yourself. Try in a charming way persuade your friend to lend you a weekend house.
p.i.s.s. you won't look weird even if you are alone.. you are in nature..you'll had time to sit on the porch and listen to awfully chic françois chansons.
Just make sure to leave your computer home.

3 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

Loving your packing list - the collages and pics are fantastic! There's nothing like a sexy little weekend jaunt :)

xoxox,
CC

Haute World said...

Great packing advice! I totally agree and always bring a nice floral dress, scarf and comfortable but chic flats. Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks in support of sharing such a nice thinking, piece
of writing is nice, thats why i have read it entirely

Also visit my homepage: that guy