18 February 2013

Brunette days

Dear readers,

I know I’ve been awfully lazy with outfit posts here on misslikey and I promise to change that in future. (I have this problem with posing and I am very nervous in front of the camera, but I decided to get rid of my phobias in this year.) 
It has been almost two months now that I am walking on this planet as brunette, and I have to tell you this has been a really big change for me. However, I fell more serious now but the little blonde wants to come out all the time. That’s why I spend awfully lot of time talking to my hair and that usually sounds like this; "Hush, little flirty blonde, we are much better without you now" or "Keep quiet, stay in". When I don’t have conversations with my hair, I spend my free time dreaming, meditating, reading and turning the globe on my favourite antique toy that is present from a dear person. I also can’t get enough of Frankie magazine issue 51. It has haunted me ever since I first saw it in my hands. It’s another smart, witty and pretty issue of dearest Frankie.

P.s. I finally opened my etsy shop. Take a look here

I am wearing Zara loafers, Zara burgundy pants and blouse embellished with some of my favourite vintage brooches

8 comments:

moira said...

oh you have perfect sixties hair... actually you have perfect sixties everything <3

Emily Peebles said...

Everything about this outfit is perfect! I love your hair this color--it goes really well with your look. I look forward to more of your outfit posts in the future! x

P.S. Congrats on opening your Etsy shop! I took a gander, and all the items are simply lovely!

Valerie Enríquez said...

You are a beautiful brunette and a beautiful blond! How lucky you are to be radiant in either color ;) The blouse is a dream also and I'm so excited for your Etsy shop! Everything is so lovely xx

Kailey said...

I adore seeing your outfit posts! I know how nerve wracking it can be (especially since I always take my pictures outside where *people can see me eek*!) but please keep it up! Your style is perfect! And also, congratulations with your Etsy shop, so exciting! :D

Gigi, street style said...

You're a gorgeous brunette and I love your outfit.

trishie said...

Congrats on your new Etsy store!

PS: I'm hosting a Living Nature skin essentials pack giveaway at my blog, hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/02/living-nature-review-and-giveaway.html

Katie Frank said...

you shouldn't be nervous cus you are beautiful and your style is amazing <3
i love this outfit post.
http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

well darling you look very dapper :).